1. The volume V of a cylinder of radius R and height H is given by
`V=piR^2H`. The volume of the cylinder was measured with an uncertainty of 10% and the height was measured with an uncertainty of 6%. What is the uncertainty in the radius of the cylinder?
2. Two lengths, a and b , are measured to be 51 ± 1 cm and 49 ± 1 cm respectively. In which of the following quantities is the percentage uncertainty the largest?
3. What is a correct value for the charge on an electron?
4. A ball is thrown with velocity u at an angle of 55° above the horizontal. Which of the following is the magnitude of the horizontal component of velocity?
5. Which of the following expresses the Which of the following expresses the units of capacitance in terms of fundamental units?units of capacitance in terms of fundamental units?