Contact us if you have any doubt or require help in understanding any of these questions of H C Verma
HC Verma Physics Solutions Vol 1
Here, we have provided chapter-wise vol 1 HC Verma solutions pdf that can be viewed from the links mentioned below. Students can view the solutions online for later reference.
HC Verma Vol 2 Physics Solutions
Access free HC Verma Solutions pdf for vol 2 from the given table.
HC Verma Class 11 Solutions
Our HC Verma Solutions Class 11 comprehensively covers all 22 chapters of the HC Verma part 1 Book. They answer all questions from the book in detail. Our solutions contain relevant examples, detailed explanations, and appropriate diagrams wherever necessary.
The chapters covered here include Introduction to Physics, Rest and Motion Kinematics, Physics and Mathematics, Forces, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Friction, Circular Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision, Rotational Mechanics, Simple Harmonic Motion, Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Properties of Matter, Speed of Light, Photometry, Optical Instruments, Dispersion and Spectra, Geometrical Optics, LightWaves, and Wave Motion and Waves on a String. Below is a brief of our extensive yet to the point HC Verma Solutions Part 1.
- The Introduction to Physics chapter educates you about the structure of the world, Physics, and Mathematics. Here you will learn the definitions of units and base units, the order of magnitude, dimensions, and uses of it and the physical world. Chapter Physics and Mathematics also teaches you about the resolution of vectors, integral calculus, equality of vectors, the cross product of the vector product of two vectors and vectors, and scalars. Our HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions for Class cover all significant concepts of the chapter in detail and answer all questions in a stepwise manner and an easy to understand language.
- The Rest and Motion Kinematics chapter explains about the projectile motion, motion in a straight line, distance and displacement, and the rest and motion. The Forces concept also teaches you about the electromagnetic force, nuclear force, gravitational force, the scope of classical physics, and weak force. Our HC Verma Physics Solutions for Class 11 are provided with a detailed explanation of all the concepts along with appropriate diagrams and relevant examples wherever necessary.
- The Newton’s Laws of Motion chapter focuses on all the three laws of motion, the horse and the cart, Pseudo forces and inertia. The chapter Friction mainly teaches you about kinetic friction, a laboratory method to measure, laws of friction, friction coefficient, the friction as the component of contact force, and understanding friction at the atomic level. Our HC Verma Solutions for Part 1 give you ample practice to sharpen your concepts and score maximum marks in your exams.
- The chapter Circular Motion gives you an idea of centrifugal force, dynamics of circular motion, the angular variables, effect of earth’s rotation on apparent weight, circular turnings and banking of roads, unit vectors along the radius and the tangent, dynamics of circular motion and acceleration in a circular motion. Our HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions for Part 1 and Part 2 consist of smart study techniques that help you to grasp the concepts quickly and efficiently.
- The Work and Energy chapter briefs you about equivalence, extended spring, gravitational potential energy, conservation of mechanical energy, the work-energy theorem for a system of particles, and different forms of energy-mass energy. Here you will also learn about the change in the potential energy in a rigid-body-motion, work and work-energy theorem, the potential energy of a compress or exercises, kinetic energy, and conservative and nonconservative forces. Our HC Verma Part 1 Solution have been drafted methodically and logically to facilitate easy, quick and effective learning and revision during exams.
- The chapter Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision, is one of the most interesting topics of class 11 Physics. In this chapter, you will be taught about elastic collision in two dimensions, perfectly inelastic collision in one dimension, the centre of mass of continuous bodies, linear momentum, and its conservation principle. Here you will also learn about impulse and impulsive force, collision, the centre of mass, coefficient of restitution, elastic collision in one dimension, and motion of the centre of mass. Our HC Verma Solutions Class 11 is easy to understand and learn from.
- Rotational Mechanics concept explains to you of rolling and kinetic energy of a body in combined rotation, conservation of angular momentum, the torque of a force about the axis of rotation, the rotation of a rigid body about a given fixed line, combined rotation and translation, bodies in equilibrium and two important theorems on the moment of inertia.
- The chapter gravitation introduces you to inertial and gravitational mass, the relation between the gravitational field and potential, and gravitational potential energy. Here you will also learn about Kepler’s Laws, possible changes in the law of gravitation, calculation of gravitational potential, gravitational binding energy, weightlessness in a satellite, and calculation of gravitational field. Our HC Verma Physics Part 1 Solutions comprise stepwise, precise and hundred percent accurate answers to all practice questions. They sufficiently cover all corners of the chapter.
- Simple Harmonic Motion is one of the most interesting chapters of the Class 11 Syllabus. It explains to you about the Angular simple harmonic motion, terms associated with simple harmonic motion, forced oscillation and resonance, and the composition of two simple harmonic motions. Here you will also learn about energy conservation in simple harmonic motion and qualitative nature of simple harmonic motion.
- In the Fluid Mechanics chapter, you will be taught about Bernoulli’s Equation, Archimedes’ Principle, Pascal’s Law, and Applications of Bernoulli’s Equation. Here you will also learn about the flow of fluids, incompressible and nonviscous fluid, atmospheric pressure and barometer, and equation of continuity.
- The chapter Some Mechanical Properties of Matter gives you a brief on Stokes’ Law, Hooke’s Law, and the Modulus of Elasticity, Stokes’ Method, Poiseuille’s Equation, surface tension, and the molecular structure of a material. Here you will also learn about the critical velocity and Reynolds Number. HC Verma Class 11 Physics solutions are prepared by eminent physics experts based on the guidelines provided by the CBSE board.
- The chapter Wave Motion and Waves on a String teaches you about reflection and transmission of waves, laws of transverse vibrations of a string: transverse, sonometer, the polarization of waves and longitudinal waves, wave pulse on a string, the vibration of a string fixed at one end, analytic treatment of vibration of a string fixed at both ends and interference of waves going in the same direction. Our HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions help you strengthen your conceptual knowledge and clear all your doubts instantly.
- The chapter Sound Wave gives you an idea of Doppler Effect, the intensity of sound waves, displacement wave, standing longitudinal waves, the acoustics of buildings, nature, and propagation of sound waves, and determination of the speed of sound in air. HC Verma Book’s solutions are well-structured, methodical, and follow a logical flow. They help you learn easily and effectively.
- LightWave chapter explains to you about Young’s Double Hole Experiment, Fraunhofer Diffraction by a Single Slit and Circular Aperture, Scattering of Light, Fresnel’s Biprism, Huygens’ Principle, Polarization of Light and Fresnel Diffraction at a Straight Edge.
- In the chapter Geometrical Optics chapter, you will understand about the refraction at spherical surfaces, two thin lenses separated by a distance and defects of images, spherical mirrors, optical fibre, extended objects: lateral magnification and the critical angle of the prism. HC Verma Part 1 solutions are phrased in an easy and simple language. They facilitate quick and effective learning and revision during exams.
- The chapter Optical Instruments teaches you about the compound microscope, defects of vision, the apparent size, resolving power of a microscope and a telescope, telescopes, the eye, and simple microscope. The chapter Dispersion and Spectra give you an idea of a spectrum, dispersive power, spectrometer, dispersion without average deviation, and average deviation without dispersion, rainbow, ultraviolet and infrared spectrum and kinds of spectra.
- In the Speed of Light chapter, you will be taught about the Fizeau Method, Michelson Method, and Foucault Method. The chapter Photometry helps you understand about Luminous Intensity or illuminating power 450, the luminosity of Radiant Flux 449, Lambert’s Cosine Law, luminous flux: relative luminosity 449, luminous efficiency, photometers, the total radiant flux 449 and inverse square law 451. Our Solutions for Class 11 HC Verma Physics book will help you gain a solid understanding of the various concepts of the chapter. They answer all questions in a stepwise and precise manner.
HC Verma Class 12 Solutions
Our HC Verma Solutions Part 2 extensively yet precisely covers all 25 chapters of the HC Verma Class 12 Book. They answer all questions from the book in detail. Our solutions contain relevant examples, detailed explanations and appropriate diagrams wherever necessary.
The chapters covered here include Heat and Temperature, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Gauss’s Law Calorimetry, Laws of Thermodynamics, Electric Current, Specific Heat Capacities of gases, Heat Transfer, Electric Field and Potential, Capacitor, Electric Current in Conductors, Magnetic Field Due to Current, Permanent Magnets, Magnetic Field, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Magnetic Properties of Matter, Electric Current Through Gases, Electromagnetic Waves, Photoelectric Effect, Bohr’s Theory and Physics of Atom, X-Rays, SemiConductor and SemiConductor Devices, The Nucleus and The Special Theory of Relativity. Below is a brief of our extensive yet to the point HC Verma Solutions Part 1.
- The Heat and Temperature chapter explains to you of triple point, the relation between Celsius and Fahrenheit, change of the moment of inertia with temperature, the relation between Heat and Temperature, Kelvin, the coefficient of linear expansion, constant volume gas thermometer and thermal equilibrium. The chapter Kinetic Theory of Gases teaches you of thermodynamic state and Maxwell’s Speed, kinetic interpretation of temperature, distribution law, assumptions of the kinetic theory of gases, determination of relative humidity and RMS speed.
- The chapter Calorimetry teaches you about the measurement of specific heat and specific latent heat of fusion, units of heat, the mechanical equivalent of heat, specific latent heat of fusion, and specific heat capacity, and molar heat capacity. The Laws of Thermodynamics chapter discusses the work Done by Gas, Carnot engine, Laws of Thermodynamics, Reversible and Irreversible Processes, and Heat Engines. Our HC Verma Class 12 solutions are drafted in a step by step manner to help you learn faster and better.
- Specific Heat Capacities of gases chapter teaches you about the equipartition of energy and relation, types of specific heat of gases, adiabatic processes, isothermal and adiabatic processes and determination. The chapter Heat Transfer explains about Stefan Boltzmann Law, series and parallel connection of rods, the Kirchhoff’s Law, nature of thermal radiation, detection and measurement of radiation and Newton’s Law of Cooling.
- The chapter Electric Field and Potential teach you about concepts such as electric dipole and conductors, semiconductors, lines of electric force, the definition of an electric charge, electric potential, coulomb’s law, insulators, electric field and electric potential energy. The chapter Gauss’s Law explains the flux of electric field through a surface application of Gauss’s Law, solid angle, and spherical charge distributions. Our HC Verma Part 2 solutions are phrased in an easy and simple language. They have been drafted by expert Physics teachers to help you increase your overall efficiency and speed.
- The Capacitor chapter will teach you about the force between the plates of a capacitor, high-voltage generator, electric field due to charge, dielectrics, capacitance, corona discharge and energy stored in a capacitor. Here you shall also come across concepts like the mathematical equation of C= Q/ V where Q is the stored electric charge, C is the capacitance, V is the voltage between the plates of a capacitor. The chapter Electric Current in Conductors teaches you in detail about the atmospheric electricity, Ohm’s Law, battery and EMF, ammeter and voltmeter, the drift speed, Kirchoff’s Law, energy transfer in an electric current and temperature dependence of resistivity.
- Electric Current chapter shall introduce you to Peltier Effect, voltameter and coulomb meter, Joule’s Law of Heating, Thomson Effect, Seebeck effect, Faraday’s Law, primary and secondary cells, and electrolysis. The chapter Magnetic Field will teach you about the motion of a charged particle in a uniform magnetic field, torque on a current loop, the definition of a magnetic field, the magnetic force on a current-carrying wire and relation between electric and magnetic fields. Our HC Verma Physics Solutions for Class 12 have been drafted in a stepwise manner to help you quickly and effectively grasp all concepts and clear all your doubts instantly.
- In Magnetic Field Due to Current concept, you will understand about the Ampere’s Law, the Biot-Savart Law, toroid, magnetic field at a point due to long straight current, magnetic field due to current in a straight wire, field due to circular current, the force between parallel currents and solenoid. The chapter Permanent Magnets explains about the Gauss’s Law for Magnetism, tangent and moving coil galvanometer, torque and magnetic field on a bar magnet, deflection and oscillation magnetometer, magnetic poles and bar magnets, neutral point, tangent law of perpendicular fields, terrestrial magnetism, shunt, magnetic scalar potential and determination of dip. HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions covers a wide range of question styles important for examination point of view.
- The Magnetic Properties of Matter chapter teaches you about Curie’s Law, magnetic intensity, the magnetization of materials and intensity of magnetization, hysteresis and soft iron, ferromagnetism and diamagnetism, steel, magnetic susceptibility, paramagnetism and permeability. The chapter Electromagnetic Induction gives you an in-depth understanding of energy stored in an inductor, Lenz’s Law, induction coil, growth and decay of current, Faraday’s Law, mutual induction, induced emf, self-induction and Eddy Current. Our HC Verma Physics solutions for Class 12 are drafted from the examination point of view and as per the latest Class 11 and Class 12 Physics Syllabus.
- Chapter Alternating Current explains to you about concepts such as hot wire instruments, instantaneous and RMS current, the AC generator or AC dynamo, transformer, AC circuits, vector method, DC dynamo and motor, simple AC currents and choke coil. The chapter Electromagnetic Waves helps you gain an in-depth understanding of radiation in the atmosphere, energy density and intensity, continuity of electric current, momentum and the electromagnetic spectrum, Maxwell’s displacement current, Maxwell’s equations and plane electromagnetic waves.
- The chapter Electric Current Through Gases briefs you about the thermionic emission, discharge through gases at low pressure, triode valve, discovery and properties of an electron, canal rays or positive rays, diode valve and cathode rays. The Photoelectric Effect chapter makes you understand significant concepts such as the matter waves, the photon theory of light and the photoelectric effect. HC Verma Class 12 solutions have been drafted in an easy to understand language so that you can master complex topics easily.
- Bohr’s Theory and Physics of Atom chapter explains about the quantum mechanics of hydrogen atom, difficulties with Rutherford’s model, early atomic models, nomenclature in atomic physics, hydrogen spectra, laser and the wave function of an electron. The X-rays concept teaches you about the Bragg’s law and properties, soft and hard X-Rays, the production of X-rays, Moseley’s Law, uses of X-rays and continuous and characteristic X-rays.
- The chapter SemiConductor and SemiConductor Devices make you understand about the density of charge carriers and conductivity, logic gates, p-type and n-type semiconductors, p-n junction as a rectifier, energy bands in solids, p-n junction diode, p-n junction and junction transistors. The Nucleus chapter teaches you about the properties and uses of nuclear radiation, binding energy, the properties of the nucleus, nuclear fusion, radioactive decay, uranium fission reactor, nuclear forces, nuclear fission and law of radioactive decay. HC Verma Physics Part 2 solutions make learning a more natural, enjoyable, stimulating and happy process.
- The Special Theory of Relativity chapter talks about the dynamics at large velocity, twin paradox, the principle of relativity, the ultimate speed, kinematical consequences and energy and momentum. Our HC Verma Concepts of Physics Solutions for Class 11 and Class 12 are prepared by experts based on the updated Class 11 and Class 12 Syllabus. They help you build a strong conceptual foundation