NCERT solutions for Class 10 at iitianacademy provides detailed solutions to all the questions as per CBSE guidelines. The solutions are in sync with the questions provided in the NCERT textbook and have been solved by subject matter experts in accordance with the understanding level of Class 10 students. The textbook is carefully designed so as to allow students to have complete knowledge of the subject. The NCERT solutions furthermore ease the task of students for last-minute studies. The solutions provided are accurate and less complex. The main aim of providing students with NCERT solutions is to be beneficial enough to students, saving time that they spend browsing through different websites for solutions. It is an ultimate one-stop-shop for all the learning requirements and serves as an effective reference tool.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 5 – Summary:
- Elements are classified on the basis of similarities in their properties.
- Döbereiner grouped the elements into triads and Newlands gave the Law of Octaves.
- Mendeléev arranged the elements in increasing order of their atomic masses and according to their chemical properties.
- Mendeléev even predicted the existence of some yet to be discovered elements on the basis of gaps in his Periodic Table.
- Anomalies in arrangement of elements based on increasing atomic mass could be removed when the elements were arranged in order of increasing atomic number, a fundamental property of the element discovered by Moseley.
- Elements in the Modern Periodic Table are arranged in 18 vertical columns called groups and 7 horizontal rows called periods.
- Elements thus arranged show periodicity of properties including atomic size, valency or combining capacity and metallic and non-metallic character.
NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Periodic Classification Of Elements: Students who are in search for periodic classification of elements class 10 question and answers can refer to this article. Working on NCERT Solutions for class 10 science chapter 5 notes will help candidates to build a strong foundation over the subject Science. NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Periodic Classification Of Elements will further help in clearing the UG competitive exams.
Going through this periodic classification of elements class 10 NCERT activity solutions will help candidates to understand the theory behind every concept which in turn helps candidates to solve the questions at the end of every topics and subtopic. Read on to find everything about the periodic classification of elements class 10 question and answers.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
Before getting into the details of NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science Chapter 5 Periodic Classification Of Elements, let’s have an overview of topics & subtopics under NCERT Solutions for class 10 science chapter 5 notes:
- Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Making Order Out Of Chaos – Early Attempts At The Classification Of Elements
- Making Order Out Of Chaos – Mendeléev’S Periodic Table
- Making Order Out Of Chaos – The Modern Periodic Table