Solution To I E Irodov
IRODOV is considered synonymous with problem-solving and concept development in Physics. The problems covered in the book are nothing but a challenge to the best brains in the world and this IITIanAcademy contains solutions to those trickiest problems which require the use of principles across two or more topics of Physics.
The present link Solutions to IRODOV’s Physics –Kinematics gives not just the solutions to the problems compiled in a great book but also shows the ways to approach the difficult and concept-based problems in Physics. This part covering Mechanics, Thermodynamics & Molecular Physics has been divided into two parts namely Mechanics and Thermodynamics & Molecular Physics divided into 10 chapters namely Kinematics, The Fundamental Equation of Dynamics, Laws of Conservation Energy, Momentum & Angular Momentum, Universal Gravitation, Dynamics of Solid Body, Elastic Deformation of Solid Body, Hydrodynamics, Equation of the Gas State Processes, First Law of Thermodynamics: Heat Capacity and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Boltzman’s Law & Maxwell’s Distribution. The basic objective of the solutions is to strengthen your fundamentals of Physics and to let you think intelligently without making you stand on crutches. The book contains in-depth solutions with discussions of the problems from the Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Molecular Physics. The book contains not just solutions but solutions with discussion..
I E Irodov Physical Fundamentals Of Mechanics Physical Fundamentals of Mechanics Solution is helpful for students aspiring for IIT JEE Mains/Advanced and other engineering/medical exams. The solutions are prepared by Ex IIT Kanpur Graduate.
Chapter wise Solution for IE Irodov Part 2 consists of below topics:
2.1 Equation of Gas State, Processes
2.2 The First Law of Thermodynamic, Heat Capacity
2.3 Kinetic Theory of Gases, Boltzman’s Law and Maxwell’s Distribution
2.4 Second Law of Thermodynamics, Entropy
2.5 Liquids, Capillary Effects
2.6 Phase Transformations
2.7 Transport Phemomena
PART ONE. PHYSICAL FUNDAMENTALS OF MECHANICS
PART TWO. THERMODYNAMICS AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
PART THREE. ELECTRODYNAMICS
- 3.1. Constant Electric Field in Vacuum
- 3.2. Conductors and Dielectrics in an Electric Field
- 3.3. Electric Capacitance. Energy of an Electric Field
- 3.4. Electric Current
- 3.5. Constant Magnetic Field. Magnetics . . . . .
- 3.6. Electromagnetic Induction. Maxwell’s Equations . . . . . .
- 3.7. Motion of Charged Particles in Electric and Magnetic Fields
- 6.1. Scattering of Particles. Rutherford-Bohr Atom.
- 6.2. Wave Properties of Particles. Schriidinger Equation.
- 6.3. Properties of Atoms. Spectra.
- 6.4. Molecules and Crystals
- 6.5. Radioactivity . . . .
- 6.6. Nuclear Reactions
- 6. 7. Elementary Particles