NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science
We have created most accurate Class 8 Social Science (Geography, Civics, and History) NCERT solutions for your reference. The solution book covers chapter wise solutions to all three subjects which are History Our Pasts – III, Geography Resources and Development, Civics Social and Political Life – III.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History : Our Pasts – III
- Chapter 1 How, When and Where
- Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5 When People Rebel
- Chapter 6 Colonialism and the City
- Chapter 7 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 8 Civilizing the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 9 Women, Caste, and Reform
- Chapter 10 The Changing World of Visual Arts
- Chapter 11 The Making of the National Movement
- Chapter 12 India After Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Geography : Resources and Development
Solution to all the six chapters namely Resources, Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wild Life, Mineral and Power resources, Agriculture, Industries and Human Resources are given in most precise and clear manner.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics : Social and Political Life – II
There are in total 10 chapters which have been solved. The language used is very simple so as to clear the concepts of the student.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalization
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalization
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice