CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus
UNIT I: NUMBER SYSTEMS
UNIT II: ALGEBRA
Linear Equation in Two Variables
UNIT III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
LINES (In two-dimensions)
UNIT IV: GEOMETRY
UNIT V: TRIGONOMETRY
INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY
HEIGHTS AND DISTANCE
UNIT VI: MENSURATION
AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES
SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES
UNIT VII: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
Best Reference Books CBSE Class 10 For Mathematics
- Mathematics for Class 10 – R D Sharma
- Secondary School Mathematics for Class 10 – RS Aggarwal
- All in one mathematics – Arihant
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics, Notes ,Test Papers, Sample Papers, NCERT,NCERT Exemplar Solutions,RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal Solution and Help from Ex- IITian for Mathematics
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
Get 100 percent accurate NCERT,NCERT Exemplar Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics explained by expert Mathematics teachers. We provide step by step solutions for the questions given in Class 10 Mathematics textbook as per CBSE Board guidelines from the latest NCERT book for Class 10 Mathematics.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Notes
Get Notes prepared by Ex-IITIan for CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
RD Sharma and RS Agarwal Mathematics Class 10 Solutions
RD Sharma and RS Agarwal Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics are provided here with simple step-by-step explanations. These solutions for are extremely popular among class 10 students for Mathematics. Solutions come handy for quickly completing your homework and preparing for exams. All questions and answers from the RD Sharma and RS Agarwal Book of class 10 Mathematics are provided here for . I will help you online for any doubt / clarification.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Assignments
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to contact me online incase of any doubt / clarification
Past Many Years Question Mathematics Class 10 Solutions
Past Many Years Question Papers Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics are provided here with simple step-by-step explanations. These solutions for are extremely popular among class 10 students for Mathematics . Solutions come handy for quickly completing your homework and preparing for exams. All questions and answers from the Past Many Years Question Papers Book of class 10 Mathematics are provided here for . I will help you online for any doubt / clarification.
In CBSE Class 10, Mathematics is a combination of theoretical and Numericals knowledge. In Mathematics , you can really score 100% if you study well and understand the concept.At IITianAcademy, we provide excellent notes prepared by Ex-IITIan along with Sample Papers and past years question papers. You will be provided with Lakhmir Singh question and Answers. IITianAcademy provide real time help for any doubt clarification and topic explanations. We suggest you to follow below mantra to score good marks in class 10 Mathematics
Following are the tips to prepare for Mathematics :-
- First make a note of formulas & derivations separately. Get a reference from IITianAcademy Notes
- Learn it by heart, we will help for any doubt detail explanation
- Learn all the principles and theories.
- Practice diagrams and do it neatly on your answer sheet and label it properly.
- Take help of different guides or references for practising different types of numericals.
- Always answer your questions as per marks. If it contains less marks then try to answer in brief and if it contains more marks then try to make your answer lengthy, and also make diagrams if necessary. It doesn’t matter whether it is mentioned or not to make diagrams. Do it as per marks.
- Solve previous years question papers so that you can understand the patterns of question paper.
- Always practice all the definitions by writing it.
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics, Notes ,Test Papers, Sample Papers, NCERT,NCERT Exemplar Solutions,RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal Solution and many more..