Year 3 and KS-2 Detailed Topic-Wise Practice
Excellent Worksheet for Year 3 Maths Prepared by Subject Matter Experts.
- Essential Questions
- Cross-cutting concepts
- Recurring ideas that apply to many different standards
- Student friendly language of the Guide that is unpacked to highlight details
- Actionable language (“I can” statements)
- Mapped to daily notes so that students can assess their understanding after each lesson and know where to find the information if there is something they need to review.
- Structured Notes – Notes prepared by Experts for your better understanding and reference.
- Worked Out Examples – Help you to understand concept better and practice for your exam.
- Online Help– Contact our experts for your doubt clarifying sessions
Unit 2. Subtraction
- Balance subtraction equations – up to three digits
- Complete the subtraction sentence – up to three digit
- Subtract a multiple of 100 from a three-digit number
- Subtract a one-digit number from a three-digit number
- Subtract a one-digit number from a three-digit number-Word Problem
- Subtract a three-digit number from a three-digit number
Unit 4. Multiplication
- Multiplication sentences
- Multiplication tables up to 5
- Multiplication tables up to 10
- Multiplication facts for 2, 5, 10: true or false?
- Multiplication facts for 3, 4, 8: true or false?
- Multiplication facts up to 12: find the missing factor
- Multiply a one-digit number by a two-digit number
- Multiplication word problems
- Multiplication word problems: find the missing factor
- Multiply a one-digit number by a two-digit number: word problems
- Multiplication input/output tables
Unit 6. Division
- Divisors and quotients up to 5
- Divisors and quotients up to 10
- Division facts for 2, 5, 10: true or false?
- Division facts for 3, 4, 8: true or false?
- Division facts up to 10: find the missing number
- Divide a two-digit number by a one-digit number
- Divide a two-digit number by a one-digit number: word problems
- Complete the division table
- Division input/output tables