Year 3 and KS-2 Detailed Topic-Wise Practice
Excellent Worksheet for Year 3 Maths Prepared by Subject Matter Experts.
- Essential Questions
- Cross-cutting concepts
- Recurring ideas that apply to many different standards
- Student friendly language of the Guide that is unpacked to highlight details
- Actionable language (“I can” statements)
- Mapped to daily notes so that students can assess their understanding after each lesson and know where to find the information if there is something they need to review.
- Structured Notes – Notes prepared by Experts for your better understanding and reference.
- Worked Out Examples – Help you to understand concept better and practice for your exam.
- Online Help– Contact our experts for your doubt clarifying sessions
Unit 2. Understand multiplication
- Count equal groups
- Identify multiplication expressions for equal groups
Unit 3. Multiplication skill builders
- Multiply by 0 or 1
- Multiply by 2 or 3