MATHEMATICS (BASIC): CLASS X
MARKS COVERED AS PER LATEST CBSE SAMPLE PAPERS
Real Numbers – Full Chapter
Polynomials – Full Chapter
Circles – Full Chapter
Construction – Full Chapter
Areas related to Circles
Statistics – Full Chapter
Probability – Full Chapter
All Remedial Students have to complete the above chapters/topics thoroughly with 100% perfection and then they can also concentrate the below topics for Board Exam:
*Linear Equation in two variables – Graph Questions, Comparing the ratios of coefficients based questions.
*Quadratic Equations – imp questions
*Arithmetic Progression – NCERT imp questions
*Triangles – 1 mark imp questions
*Coordinate Geometry – NCERT imp questions
*Trigonometry – NCERT imp questions
*Surface Areas and Volumes – NCERT imp questions
CLASS X : MATHEMATICS (BASIC)
- Real Numbers – Concepts with Important Questions
- Polynomials – Concepts with Important Questions
- Triangles Theorem – Proof
- Circles – Concepts with Important Questions
- Construction – Concepts with Important Questions
- Areas related to Circles – Concepts with Important Questions
- Statistics – Concepts with Important Questions
- Probability – Concepts with Important Questions
- Linear Equation in two variables – Important Questions
- Quadratic Equations – Important Questions
- Arithmetic Progression – Concepts with Important Questions
- Triangles – 1 mark Important Questions
- Coordinate Geometry – Important Questions
- Trigonometry – Important Questions
- Surface Areas and Volumes – Important Questions
CBSE Class 10 Mathematics sample paper (Basic) for 2021 as per 30% syllabus reduction
CBSE sample papers 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 sample papers on its official website-cbse.nic.in as per the 30% syllabus reduction for board exams 2021. Students are suggested to go through these sample papers and practice these questions to get good marks in the board examination next year.
- The CBSE Class 10 and CBSE Class 12 sample papers for board exam 2021 are available on its official website.
- Here’s the CBSE sample paper 2020 for Class 10 Mathematics (Standard) along with solutions and marking scheme.
- It’s easy to get full marks in CBSE Class 10 Maths with proper practice.
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Maths Standard 2020-2021
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Maths 2019-20