NCERT Books for Class 12 Psychology
NCERT Books for Class 12 Accountancy
NCERT Books for Class 12 Economics
NCERT Books for Class 12 Business Studies
NCERT Books for Class 12 Sociology
NCERT Books for Class 12 Political Science
NCERT Books for Class 12 Heritage Crafts
NCERT Books for Class 12 Graphics design
NCERT Books – Download PDF of NCERT Books for all subject s Class 12
NCERT Books for Class 12 are very helpful in understanding all the complex topics as every topic is explained in a very easy language along with examples and diagrams. Also, ideal for comprehensive and thorough learning to develop clear concept. The chapters in the books have illustrative examples and practice problems for getting a hold of any kind of concept.
When it comes to scoring good marks, NCERT books will alone help you to score more than 85% in your examination. It doesn’t mean that other books are not at all beneficial, but first and foremost NCERT solutions will be the most preferred books by any of the CBSE Students.
1. Focuses on every single concept: One of the major reason, NCERT Books are preferred by almost every CBSE students as; it helps them to fathom all the concepts of a particular subject. Students can learn and polish their concepts as one can find separate textbook solution for every single concept. By referring to NCERT solutions, they will be able to solve all the concepts crystal clear.
2. CBSE boards prefers NCERT curriculum: It is a fact that CBSE Boards itself prefers NCERT Curriculum. One of the primary reason CBSE students chooses NCERT books, is that it is helps them to clear all the fundamentals and almost every questions in your examination will be asked from the NCERT solutions
3. Focus on important question referred by NCERT: Once you start following the NCERT syllabus, you just need to emphasis only on those questions which were asked in previous year papers. By referring to these questions, you not only revise your concepts but will also understand the paper pattern asked in the examination. According to latest census, around 89.6% of the students prefer NCERT solution.
4. Questions in ‘NCERT Exemplar’ will be kind of sure shot questions:
Even though you dedicatedly work or focus on a single topic but if it is not asked in your final exams then your entire hard work goes in vain. Hence, to be in a safer you need to revise only those question which are important as per the examination point of view. In NCERT Exemplar solutions, you can find what kind of questions that can be asked in your final exams and which question you need to mug in order to clear your CBSE examination with flying colors. Additionally, you will also get a confidence to solve any kind of challenging or twisted in your board or even competitive exams like JEE or NEET.
5. Language Ease: The NCERT books are created by those professionals who carries an extensive research and holds vast baggage of academic experience with them. Their major objective is to provide apt and up to date information, but majorly they focus on simplicity of language so that the students can understand the concept anytime. They NCERT boos are minutely designed in a way that each student understand the language and help them to do their self-study.
You will absolutely face no harm in referring other books, but in most of the cases NCERT Solutions will help you to score indigenous marks in the examination. We would also love, if you can share some of the resources which you usually refer in your CBSE Boards and how it has been helpful to you.
Download the NCERT Books for Class 12 in PDF format for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Maths